Reasons to feed live food to your snake(s):
- The movement of the prey help stimulate the snakes natural feeding response.
- Don’t have to thaw out, and warm.
- If not eaten, just put it back in it’s cage.
- Tease feeding can be frustrating.
Reasons to feed Frozen/Thawed food:
- Freezing for 6 months or more will kill all common parasites.
- Cannot injure snake.
- If not eaten can be re-frozen (up to 2 times.)
- Don’t have to house and care for live rodents and their stinky cages.
- Face it, you wouldn’t want to die that way.
Feeding: Live vs Frozen was last modified: January 2nd, 2015 by