- Separate room from your existing snakes.
- Separate feeding tongs and items for the quarantine animals from the rest of your collection.
- It’s a good practice to wash up and change your clothes after handling new animals.
- If you have provent-a-mite you can spray the new enclosures down with it for precaution. (Let it thoroughly dry before adding animal)
- Sanitize everything they come in contact with.
- 30-60 day symptom free quarantine.
- If animal either gets sick or you find something wrong that could effect your current ones then the clock resets to day one for another 30-60 days until all symptoms are gone.
This should just about cover the topic of new ball python quarantine.
Short and sweet.
Quarantine of New Ball Pythons was last modified: August 14th, 2020 by